Work for Us
Work for Charm City Yoga in exchange for unlimited yoga! Our program is for people who are passionate about yoga and want to be more involved with Charm City Yoga. These positions are much sought after, and there can be a waiting time before a position becomes available.
Our front desk and cleaning positions require one shift per week (4 to 5 hours) with a minimum commitment of six months. This is not a volunteer position. Work-study staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability; you must make every one of our students feel each visit is an exceptional experience. In exchange, you receive unlimited Charm City Yoga classes (at all seven of our locations), and there is a retail discount after six months.
“Being a work-study allows me to spread my love of yoga by interacting with everyone that comes into Charm City or contacts us. We all know that we learn even more when you explain to others, so talking about your yoga passion and explaining class styles, flows, and diamond levels allows you to spread your excitement within the Baltimore community. Working as a work study is great beginning to considering becoming a yoga teacher yourself as part of CCY’s numerous teacher training programs.” -Marilyn M.
To be eligible for the Charm City Yoga work-study program you must have regularly attended Charm City Yoga classes for several months. If you have never attended Charm City Yoga classes please complete our 30 day trial for $30. Once you have had a taste of our studios feel free to apply. Click HERE to start your trial.
If you meet these criteria, please send us an email and a member of the Charm City Yoga management will contact you soon.
Your email should contain:
1. Your full legal name, cell phone & attach a copy of your resume
2. A description of yourself, what you do for a living, hobbies & anything else you would like to share.
3. How long you’ve practiced yoga at Charm City Yoga, some of your favorite classes or instructors, what draws you to our community.
4. Your location preference: Columbia, Midtown, Fells Point, Towson, Federal Hill, Severna Park, or Pikesville
5. Which days and times are you available, what form of transport you use.